Hyundai Authorized Tire Center in Salisbury, MD
If you need new tires for your Hyundai, the course of action we recommend is to go through the official Hyundai Authorized Tire Center. Doing so will ensure you have full access to the technology and innovation that the automaker is known for, right down to the rubber rollers on your ride.
Why buy tires through the Hyundai Authorized Tire Center?
There are a variety of benefits unlocked by buying your tires through the Hyundai Authorized Tire Center.
- First of all, doing so ensures you’ll be getting the correct tires for your particular Hyundai model. This takes a chunk of anxiety-inducing uncertainty out of the shopping process.
- Secondly, prices from the Hyundai Authorized Tire Center are competitive. All major brands are available too, including such classic favorites as Kumho, Continental, Hankook, Goodyear and more.
- Third, using the Hyundai Authorized Tire Center ensures that your tires will be applied through expert installation by our factory trained technicians right here at our Pohanka Hyundai Service Center.
- Fourth, for added security and peace of mind, road hazard coverage is included on eligible tires purchased from the Hyundai Authorized Tire Center.
- Finally, Hyundai also provides a slew of limited time offers, giving customers the opportunity to save more cash.
Road Hazard Coverage on Hyundai Tires
When eligible tires are purchased through a Hyundai dealership like Pohanka Hyundai, individuals qualify for 24-month road hazard coverage. That means they get 100% coverage in the first year and 50% in the second year. In addition, buyers receive flat tire repair coverage of up to $20 per flat tire occurrence.
For a complete list of eligible tires and coverage details, contact our service team here at Pohanka Hyundai!
What are the risks of worn tires?
To learn the risks of having worn tires, check out the short video below.